Dale tells me that these updates don't count as blog posts. To him I say at least I'm writing something! :P
Vegetables harvested (target 7): 12
Layouts done (target 20): 4
Cards made (target 200): 239
Items sewn (target 10): 10
Money contributed towards mortgage (target $480): $514.17
- Harvest at least seven different types of fruit/vegetables.
January: Ate tomatoes and cucumber from the garden. Had a salad containing lettuce, tomato, capsicum, herbs, cucumber and shallots all freshly picked.
February: Enjoyed herbs, a zucchini, a few cherry tomatoes and several capsicum.
March: Ate capsicum, corn and peas.
April: Ate capsicum, shallots and peas.
May: Planted lots of peas, corn and carrots.
June: Ate capsicum, zucchini, shallots, herbs.
July: Annie picked 2 strawberries. Ate some baby carrots and a few peas plus the usual herbs and shallots.
August: More carrots and peas plus some baby spinach leaves. Turned one of the pumpkins into pumpkin risotto and a pumpkin and chocolate cake.
September: More carrots, peas and spinach.
October: Dug up some potatoes.
PRODUCE EATEN: Cucumber, tomatoes, lettuce, shallots, capsicum, zucchini, corn, peas, carrots, spinach, pumpkin, potatoes.
- Get healthier as measured by my physical fitness level. Target: to be able to run 5km non-stop in under 45 minutes. I've started walking 2-3 times a week for an hour at a time.
- Continue my crafting passions. Targets: 10 scrapbooking layouts, 200 cards and 10 sewing items completed.
Items sewn – Jan: Ice/heat packs for Callum and Nathaniel.
May: Heatpack for Alyson.
July: Pouch for Dale's portable hard-drive, washers for Callum and Annie, heatpack for Callum, heatpack for Annie.
August: Bag to hold our plastic bags.
September: Drawstring bag for the sleeping bag, drawstring bag to hold the air mattress.
- Go out for lunch or dinner with Dale at least once every 2 months (without kids). Went out twice for lunch in January. Went out for dinner for our anniversary in February. Went out for dinner in May with Dale to a fancy restaurant. We even dressed up!
- Contribute towards the mortgage. Target of $40 per month ($480 for the year).
January: $100 from Rewards Central (online surveys), $100 from Roy Morgan Research
February: $25 from Pureprofile (online surveys)
March: $25 from Pureprofile (online surveys)
April: $34.60 from Ebay sales
May: $25 from Pureprofile (online surveys)
June: $25 from Pureprofile (online surveys)
August: $25 from Pureprofile (online surveys), $29.57 from Ebay sales
September: $25 from Pureprofile
October: $100 from Rewards Central